Where do I find price lists?
First, log into your account. Next, navigate to the Price Lists button at the bottom of the home page.
What is the minimum yardage I can order?
Our standard order minimum is ½ a yard. However, we have a 5 yard minimum on sale fabrics.
What are the accepted forms of payment?
We accept payment by credit card, check by phone, or COD.
Do you have sales?
Greenhouse Fabrics only offers sale prices on dropped fabrics. If a sale is live, you can find sale fabrics at the top of the home page in red.
What are the different ways to sample fabrics?
There are 3 ways to sample fabrics.
- Free sample books
- Free memo samples
- One Yard Memos for $20
What is a One Yard Memo?
A One Yard Memo is a full-yard sample perfect for showing customers the full repeat and impactful color of our beautiful large-scale fabrics.
How do I return a One Yard Memo?
- Return the complete full-yard sample within 30 days of the original order date
- Include the packing slip from the original order
- Mail to the address provided below
- A credit for the full-yard sample only will be credited back to the original credit card used
- Questions? Call any of our fabric specialists at 866.755.5000 Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm (EST)
Attn: Sample Returns
1106 Foust Ave.
High Point, NC 27260
How do I order leather?
Greenhouse Fabrics carries high-quality leather suitable for use in high-traffic areas and the automotive industry. Leather is available in whole-hide form only and ordered in square feet versus yards. To order leather, give us a call at 866.755.5000. Hides vary between 45 to 55 sq. ft. on average, however you may receive up to 90 - 110 sq. ft. We always strive to get as close to your requirement as possible, but will always provide your minimum requirement to complete your job. When ordering leather, 1yd = 18 sq. ft.
How do I buy fabric from Anna Elisabeth and Greenhouse Fabrics?
- If you are an interior designer or upholsterer, you can become a dealer here or by calling us at 866.755.5000. Once you set up an account, you will have access to free sample books, free memo samples, One Yard Memos, same-day shipping before 3 PM EST, fabric research, and more.
- Not to the trade? Give us a call and we will provide one of our amazing dealers in your area.
What is the difference between Anna Elisabeth and Greenhouse Fabrics?
- With over 100+ years in business, Greenhouse Fabrics offers a traditional line of upholstery-focused fabrics at a value price. This brand features a variety of upholstery and multipurpose fabrics in solids and textures along with a blend of fun prints and patterns.
- Anna Elisabeth launched in 2019 as a curated brand with the designer in mind. Offering decorative, high-end prints and patterns, this line is great for those looking to make a statement.
What are performance fabrics?
Performance fabrics are easy-to-clean, durable textiles that have stain-resistant qualities. We offer 3 different types of performance fabrics including:
- Stain & Odor Resistant, Liquid Repellent, Made in the USA, Eco Friendly, Easy To Clean, Bleach Cleanable, GREENGUARD Gold Certified, Exceptional Durability, Pill Resistant, Suitable For Outdoors
- Crypton Home
- Stain & Odor Resistant, Liquid Repellent, Eco-Friendly, Easy To Clean, GREENGUARD Gold Certified, Exceptional Durability, Pill Resistant
- Stain & Odor Resistant, Liquid Repellent, Eco Friendly, Easy To Clean, Exceptional Durability, Pill Resistant
How quickly do orders ship out?
If you place your order before 3 PM EST, it will ship out the same day. Placing your order after 3 PM EST? No worries! It will ship out first thing the following morning!
What is a double rub and what do double rub numbers mean?
- Double rubs are a way to measure the abrasion resistance and durability of a fabric. One back and forth motion counts as one double rub.
- Double Rubs are categorized in the following way:
- 9,000 and under: Drapery Use Only
- 9,000-15,000: Multipurpose Use
- 15,000+: Upholstery Use
What do I do with dropped sample books?
Dropped sample books make great arts and crafts projects. Repurpose old sample books by donating them to schools, nursing homes, or other non-profits.
If you have received sample books in the last 6 months that you no longer use, we are happy to pick them up for you. Find current and dropped sample books here.
Do you ship internationally?
Greenhouse Fabrics only ships within the United States.