by Greenhouse Fabrics on
written by Samantha McNoldy
How do I buy fabric from Anna Elisabeth and Greenhouse Fabrics?
- If you are an interior designer or upholsterer, you can become a dealer here or by calling us at 866.755.5000. Once you set up an account, you will have access to free sample books, free memo samples, One Yard Memos, same-day shipping before 3 PM EST, fabric research, and more.
- Not to the trade? Give us a call and we will provide one of our amazing dealers in your area.
What is the difference between Anna Elisabeth and Greenhouse Fabrics?
- With over 100+ years in business, Greenhouse Fabrics offers a traditional line of upholstery-focused fabrics at a value price. This brand features a variety of upholstery and multipurpose fabrics in solids and textures along with a blend of fun prints and patterns.
- Anna Elisabeth launched in 2019 as a curated brand with the designer in mind. Offering decorative, high-end prints and patterns, this line is great for those looking to make a statement.
What are performance fabrics?
Performance fabrics are easy-to-clean, durable textiles that have stain-resistant qualities. We offer 3 different types of performance fabrics including:
- Stain & Odor Resistant, Liquid Repellent, Made in the USA, Eco Friendly, Easy To Clean, Bleach Cleanable, GREENGUARD Gold Certified, Exceptional Durability, Pill Resistant, Suitable For Outdoors
- Crypton Home
- Stain & Odor Resistant, Liquid Repellent, Eco-Friendly, Easy To Clean, GREENGUARD Gold Certified, Exceptional Durability, Pill Resistant
- Stain & Odor Resistant, Liquid Repellent, Eco Friendly, Easy To Clean, Exceptional Durability, Pill Resistant
How quickly do orders ship out?
If you place your order before 3 PM EST, it will ship out the same day. Placing your order after 3 PM EST? No worries! It will ship out first thing the following morning!
What is a double rub and what do double rub numbers mean?
- Double rubs are a way to measure the abrasion resistance and durability of a fabric. One back and forth motion counts as one double rub.
- Double Rubs are categorized in the following way:
- 9,000 and under: Drapery Use Only
- 9,000-15,000: Multipurpose Use
- 15,000+: Upholstery Use
How do I order leather?
Greenhouse Fabrics carries high-quality leather suitable for use in high-traffic areas and the automotive industry. Leather is available in whole-hide form only and ordered in square feet versus yards. To order leather, give us a call at 866.755.5000. Learn more about our leather offerings here.
What do I do with dropped sample books?
- Dropped sample books make great arts and crafts projects. Repurpose old sample books by donating them to schools, nursing homes, or other non-profits.
- If you have received sample books in the last 6 months that you no longer use, we are happy to pick them up for you. Find current and dropped sample books here.
Do you ship internationally?
Greenhouse Fabrics ships only within the United States.